Please reference our sizing chart for any sizing questions
Shipping and returns?
Please reference our shipping and return policy
*Note: Due to covid-19 we are expierencing production and shipping delays, and it can take up to 1-2 weeks for your product to be made, and an additional week for it to be mailed out.*
How do I wash and care for my Smith Bowen Garments?
Please follow these care instructions in order to preserve the life span of your garment.
Do not dry clean (degrades yarns)
Do not bleach (it’s bad for the environment)
Iron on low
- To prepare your garment for composting, fully wet it, and add in our Smith Bowen seeded hang tag.
- You can start the decomposing process by adding it to your compost bin and then transfer to your garden.
- When adding compost pile to garden/soil, dig a 6" deep hole, place items in and cover with soil! Voila!
- Fully water the area and then repeat weekly depending on amount of rain.
- It will take anywhere from 3 to 6 months for the garment to decompose by bacteria and micro organisms.
Additionally once your garment has reached end of life cycle, you can send it back to us and receive 10% off your next order. We will compost it for you, or reuse the fabrics!
(We do not cover shipping for this)
HAVE A QUESTION?