Skip to content
How to compost your under layers
Composting steps that help create soil to soil lifestyle :
- prepare under layers for composting in your garden, or any garden you have access to by first fully wetting the underlays with seeded hang tag and then the garden .
- establish area where you dig into the soil about 6" deep , place items in and cover with soil and hang tag .
- Fully water again the area and then repeat weekly depending on amount of rain.
- Anywhere from 3 to 6 months under layers will decompose by bacteria and micro organisms because only ecological materials were used in the process. Even dyes are earth friendly .
- This is possible when no petroleum based materials or toxic chemicals are used in the smith bowen creative design cycle.
- This is a slow fashion process , be patient.
- We would love to answer any questions you might get have about your compostable garments . Any feedback is helpful .
- You can send us an email: email@example.com
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.