Skip to content
Composting steps that help create soil to soil lifestyle :
- prepare under layers for composting in your garden, or any garden you have access to by first fully wetting the underlays with seeded hang tag and then the garden .
- establish area where you dig into the soil about 6" deep , place items in and cover with soil and hang tag .
- Fully water again the area and then repeat weekly depending on amount of rain.
- Anywhere from 3 to 6 months under layers will decompose by bacteria and micro organisms because only ecological materials were used in the process. Even dyes are earth friendly .
- This is possible when no petroleum based materials or toxic chemicals are used in the smith bowen creative design cycle.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
- press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection